Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Humanis Rex is the title of a science fiction comic book series written, drawn and colored by Gerry Alanguilan being serialized by Fudge Magazine in the Philippines.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Bring on the Bad Guys!!


Here's a sneak peak on the look of the bad guys of the story, the Crimean Dominion.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Part 1 has been finished and submitted last week and it should be coming out in the upcoming issue of FUDGE. I was finally able to see what the Humanis Rex ad below looks like in print and I'll use that as a guide on how to approach future pages in terms of inking and coloring and what would look good on the printed page. I expect to be trying to get a grip on this in the first few installments as I learn how to best present the art.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Gerry!!!
this is so cool. i've never been this excited over a new comic series. i'm intrigued with the premise, future fiction is something i've been wanting to see in local comic book works. we'll be waiting for next month's issue of fudge!
arnold

8:55 PM  
Blogger Gerry Alanguilan said...

Thanks Arnold!! I'm very excited about it myself. It's been very creatively fulfilling for me so far and I'm always aching to get to wor on it again. :)

9:26 PM  
Blogger jonasdiego said...

I'll be buying a copy! :)

6:15 PM  
Blogger monsanto said...

Hope this will fuel the Komiks industry :) Keep the flame burning man!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Gerry Alanguilan said...

Salamat pare! he.he.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home