Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Humanis Rex is the title of a science fiction comic book series written, drawn and colored by Gerry Alanguilan being serialized by Fudge Magazine in the Philippines.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Humanis Rex #1!


Humanis Rex #1 in Fudge April 2005

Humanis Rex #1 has finally come out in the April 2005 issue of Fudge Magazine. I got a copy at National Bookstore so it should be everywhere by now. There are only 2 pages of the story per issue. I would love to do more, but 2 pages it seems is all I can do with the time I have in between all my other work. It's 2 pages on a monthly basis for 2 years. I guess it isn't so bad. At least it's an excuse to go to the Bulletin offices and meet my pals at Fudge once a month.

4 Comments:

Blogger jactinglim said...

Yay! Hope I can afford it :)

6:14 PM  
Blogger Gerry Alanguilan said...

browse lang? tsk! :)

11:56 PM  
Blogger mark said...

anglupet! excited nako sa next issue.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Gerry Alanguilan said...

Saslamat sa suporta Mark! :)

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home